|News: 10.06. - 12.06.2016 IX. Big summer rendezvous of GLOCK's fans in Velká Bíteš|
Trigger mechanism tuning
Info about MujGLOCK club:
Info about website:
Info about GLOCK pistols:
Upgrades GLOCK pistols:
Special for GLOCK pistols:
Promotional materials MujGLOCK
Promotional materials GLOCK
Guns and weapons:
Czech firearm license:
česky | english
|!!! WARNING !!! - although following guide describes
only processes of contact surfaces polishing, similar to common shooting wear and abrasion, we recommend
following this guide only to competent persons. We are NOT responsible for possible failures, damages,
1. Prepare your gun, the disassembling tool, some very fine sandpaper (1200 or 2000 grit), a cloat and a lubricant.
2. Remove the slide and push out the trigger housing pin (29) using the disassembling tool.
3. Push out the trigger pin (28) using the disassembling tool.
4. Take out whole trigger mechanism block.
5. Take whole trigger mechanism block into parts. Now you can clearly see surface, which rubs each other during trigger pull.
6. Use very fine sandpaper to smooth the connector. Places marked as 1, 2, and 3 shows spots which are stressed during trigger pull. Polish spots so they look similar to spots shown in picture 4.
7. Likewise, polish surfaces on trigger bar, as shown in picture.
8. Following picture shows trigger bar after polishing.
9. Apply very thin film of a lubricant on all polished spots to ensure proper touch of all surfaces. Re-assemble the gun and check the trigger operation.
MePaBlu; Multimediální centrum XBMC/KODI;
|GLOCK is a registered trademark of GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. | Všechna práva vyhrazena ©2007-2015
sponzorský projekt VELIMSKY MEDIA